Dr. Camilo Reyes
Plastic surgeries are not learned overnight. A professional requires a learning curve provided by years of experience and a great amount of cases successfully performed.
Dr. Camilo Reyes has 13 years of experience, 15 years of medical studies and approximately 4000 patients who have had successful procedures.
His value added comprises his professionalism, ethics, scientific knowledge, years of experience, the quality of his staff and his follow up during your surgeries. This includes the best anesthesiologists in each city and the best healthcare professionals to make your surgery the best experience possible.
Among his qualifications, Dr. Camilo Reyes is Member of the Colombian Society of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (SCCP) and Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
He uses the latest cutting-edge technologies available (Vaser, Microaire, J-Plasma, Renuvion, Tensamax, Fixer, CO2 Laser, Color max, among others)
Other important facts.
Dr. Camilo Reyes, plastic surgeon in Colombia, did a Fellowship in Facial, Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery in Baltimore (USA). Also, he studied Smart lipo and Gluteoplasty in Miami (USA) and Plastic, Aesthetic, Reconstructive, Maxillofacial and Hand surgery (COL).
His national and international background, his experience, and his successful cases make Dr. Camilo Reyes one of the best plastic surgeons in our country. He treats not only local patients but also foreign patients who want to become part of his successful cases.
He has worked in important positions: Director of the International Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery Center of Ardila Lulle Clinic (CICEF) in Bucaramanga, Colombia.
- 4 Beauty Aesthetic Institute, Miami (FL), USA “Smart lipo and Gluteoplasty”, February 2009
- Esthetique International, Timonium (Ma), USA Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore (Ma), USA Fellowship in Facial, Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, July 2006
- Member of the Colombian Society of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (SCCP), Central Regional Office, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Plastic, Aesthetic, Reconstructive, Maxillofacial and Hand surgery.
- Comprehensive Plastic Surgery Program (San José Hospital - Central Military Hospital), Bogotá, Colombia. 2003-2007
- Doctor and Surgeon Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario (San José Hospital), Bogotá, Colombia. 1994-1999
- Rural Doctor San Antonio de Chía Hospital. 2000-2001
- Internal Doctor Fundación Santa Fé de Bogotá. 1999-2000